Little Chicken Game Company is looking for a 3D Artist
Little Chicken Game Company is spreading its wings. We have set our eyes on multiplayer games as our next big frontier and we need your expert help to get us there. For almost 20 years we have made awesome & beautiful games for all kinds of platforms, it’s time to take these to the next level.
We are seeking a 3D Artist to join our development team. As a key member of the development team, you are a source of inspiration and motivation by sharing your work and helping everyone visualize the end product. Contact us if you believe you have what it takes, we’d love to have a chat.
- You have an artistic and creative mind
- You are structured and communicative
- You are self-motivated and ambitious
- You can analyze and prioritize accordingly
- You love a bit of responsibility within a team
- You have a pragmatic, hands-on problem-solving mentality
Essential Skills And Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a creative game development team
- Expert understanding of artistic base principles such as shape, color theory and composition
- Advanced experience with Blender, Zbrush, 3DsMax, Substance, Photoshop
- Experience with Unity Game Engine. (import/export, implementation, prefab setup)
- Understanding of and able to use texturing with a PBR workflow
- You have good communication skills in written and spoken English
- You enjoy working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams
- Have good hard surface modelling skills
Bonus Skills And Experience
- Experience with source control like; GIT, SVN or Perforce.
- Experience with sculpting.
- Experience with materials and shaders.
- Worked with scrum.
- (Native) Dutch speaker.
- Passion for cars
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Studio in Amsterdam.
- 25 vacation days per calendar per year.
A diverse and independent job at an experienced game studio in Amsterdam. Together with your team, you’re free to manage your responsibilities, but this also implies independence. The working environment is open, creative and good-natured with a strong focus on production.
Due to the current COVID situation, you’ll probably mostly be working from home, but as soon as the situation allows for it, we expect you to work at the office. Do you have a passion for games and are you looking for a new challenge? We’d like to hear from you! Send your motivational letter, CV and (a link to) your portfolio to: email@example.com