Little Chicken Game Company is looking for a Unity developer!
Little Chicken is spreading its wings. We have set our eyes on multiplayer games as our next big frontier and we need your help and expertise to get us there. For almost 20 years we have made awesome & beautiful games for all kinds of platforms, it’s time to take these to the next level.
As a programmer at Little Chicken you’re part of the core development team. Together with other motivated and experienced programmers and artists you have an essential role in the creation of games. You will encounter challenges ranging from UX development, gameplay, fundamental software architecture, content management systems, random level generators etc.
- You have a passion for making games and game design.
- You have at least 4 years of experience building, deploying, maintaining and upgrading these games.
- Thorough knowledge of Unity/C# and the drive to get the most out of it.
- You’re able to write clear, readable code. You can work within code conventions, or write them when necessary. You’re able to extend existing code.
- Accurate time estimation and reporting skills
- Team player with excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Able to work effectively with a dynamic team under deadline pressures in both new game and live development environments.
- You fluently read, write and speak English. Dutch is convenient and a plus.
- Knowledge on multiplayer architecture is a plus.
Little Chicken uses the Agile Scrum methodology for the development of their games. A programmer at Little Chicken is expected to be able to work well with a multidisciplinary team. At Little Chicken we currently mainly use Unity3D/C# but we embrace any new and promising technologies. Together with our talented art team developers are able to create almost anything in-house. We want to strengthen our 20 years experience with multiplayer game experts.
- A competitive salary
- 25 vacation days
- Public transport/gas compensation
- A diverse and independent job at an experienced game studio in Amsterdam. Together with your team, you’re free to manage your responsibilities, but this also implies independence.
- Open, friendly and social working environment. We are creative and good-natured with a strong focus on production.
Due to the current COVID situation, you’ll probably mostly be working from home, but as soon as the situation allows it we expect you to regularly work at the office.
Do you have a passion for games and are you looking for a new challenge? We’d like to hear from you! Send your motivational letter, CV and (a link to) your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org